“Would recommend for EVERYONE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roughley Manor

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Twentynine Palms
Roughley Manor
74744 Joe Davis Dr., Twentynine Palms, CA 92277   |
A TripAdvisor Member
“Would recommend for EVERYONE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2006

For my birthday in February, my daughter took me to experience my first Bed and Breakfast.
The Roughley Manor in Twentynine Palms, CA more than met my expectations!
The main house and the other smaller houses are beautiful to look at, and even nicer to stay in!
My daughter had spent a business trip there for about a week, and came home raving about it! I now know first hand why!
The breakfast was TO DIE FOR! I pride myself in being a good cook, but I sure wouldn't want to put myself up against their food!
Five o'clock was tea time. (Being from England) I didn't have the heart to tell the Yank's running the place that they were off by an hour) but the homemake chocolate chip cookies and the too many to count types of tea really made my stay there worth while.
Will I return? YES!
I hope to get my husband there someday in the near future.
His one reason for not wanting to go is no cable T.V
That's the reason I WANT to go!

Thank You to the staff and owners of this wonderful resort Bed and Breakfast for making my birthday this year one I will never forget.

Oh yes, and Thank You Nancy for taking me with!

Vicki Cohan (Please feel free to use my name)

337 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Stockbridge MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2006

Roughly manor is a truly an oasis in the desert. Everything was wonderful. We are innkeepers back east and know a wonderful property when we see it. We are truly happy we found you on our visit to the desert. This is a gem waiting for your discovery.

Stayed January 2006
Los Gatos, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2006

Roughley Manor was delightful. Jan and Gary are terrific hosts and the breakfasts are top notch. We enjoyed meeting Sara the dog and seeing the fascinating owls. What a treat! We stayed in the Pinto Room which was nicer than the pics on the website depict. It was quiet and peaceful and a very short drive to the Joshua Trees National park entrance. We hope to return someday!

• Stayed January 2006

Been to Roughley Manor? Share your experiences!