The rooms are fairly small and functional and the bathrooms are rather ancient - dark ochre textured tiles and not well lit. However, all the staff are charming and the food is exceptionally good at breakfast and dinner. It is well located with immediate access to slopes and buses to Lech.
- Also Known As:
- Thurnher`s Alpenhof Hotel Zurs
- Thurnher`s Alpenhof Hotel
- Thurnhers Alpenhof Zurs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make your dream of a perfect winter come true!Winter at the Arlberg has many faces: You can look forward to the silence of a descent through the deep snow; the warmth of a crackling log fire; the culinary pleasures of gourmet cuisine; and the relaxing atmosphere of an evening in the piano bar ... and everything framed by the welcoming hospitality and comfort of Thurnher's Alpenhof.Thurnher's Alpenhof is a place where you can simply relax and enjoy yourself: extravagant, luxurious and of incomparable charm. Here you will find a unique combination of family tradition, country-style luxury and international flair.Leave your everyday routine at home; your stay at Thurnher’s Alpenhof will be a winter’s fairy tale. Thurnher's Alpenhof has been in the possession of the owning family for 47 years; with its 14 rooms and 24 suites it is one of the most exclusive addresses in the Alps. We are a true winter sports hotel and we look forward to welcoming you from early December to mid-April each year! We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Thurnher's Alpenhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.