“A hidden culinary treat worth the journey!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
San Francisco, California
“A hidden culinary treat worth the journey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

This restaurant is truly great! I have been there several times with family and friends and the food quality is always consistent. From their appetizers to the main dishes, it's all good.
The avocado rolls and crispy shrimp rolls are great appetizers, while the lemongrass fried rice is a family favorite along with the papaya salad and the filet mignon salad. All the curries are terrific as well. Did I mention that all the food here is great? The ambiance is great and parking is easy to find.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brentwood, California, United States
“I'd go back again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went to Lemongrass for the first time a couple of days ago with a couple of colleagues for lunch. Arrived just after noon and it was already packed- a good sign. They had 2 open tables- one of which was reserved- so we were seated right away. The wait staff was pleasant and professional.
Started with the avocado rolls- different but good. The sauce that comes with them is the star that steals the show.
Not being much of an Asian food fan, I went with something safe for my main- grilled beef. It was cooked perfectly and had a great flavor but again the accompanying sauce took it to another level. The sides were a small garden salad and some steamed rice... not very interesting and really too much food. I didn't come close to cleaning my plate. None of us did. So if I were to make a suggestion I'd say 'make it one side and more interesting'.
If I'm in that area again, I'd definitely give it another go.
Tip- try the iced tea. Yum!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Villa, Illinois
“Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

The atmosphere is great and service was very good. We really enjoyed the food. At 6:30pm on a Friday night we were the only customers but by 7pm the place filled up. A very nice restaurant for a date.

• Visited February 2013
Benicia, California
“Love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

The place has a good vibe to it the food is fantastic had the steak for lunch was delicious very lots of flavor the beet selection is great!! Must in martinez

Norcal
“A real Gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My first visit exceeded my expectations. The food was excellent. I have traveled all over Asia and have eaten in countless Asian restaurants in the US. The Lemongrass Bistro ranks right up there with the best. I have two more dishes to try and can't wait.

• Visited August 2012