Spent a week here catching up with son who was working in St Anton. Facilities are great, half board includes comprehensive full breakfast and five course evening meal, which was excellent. Room was very spacious and comfortable, serviced daily. Hotel facilities good. Staff very helpful.
Helen & John (From Sydney Australia )
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel St. Anton Hotel St. Anton Am Arlberg
- Sporthotel St. Anton Hotel
- Sporthotel St. Anton Austria/St. Anton Am Arlberg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sporthotel St. Anton is located in the pedestrian zone in the center of St. Anton, only a 5-minute walk from the cable cars. The à la carte restaurant “Steakhouse” serves a wide range of culinary delights and refined wines. The spa area was completely redesigned in 2008 and features an indoor pool (5 x 10 metres), a sauna, a steam bath, a solarium, an infrared cabin and massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Sporthotel St. Anton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.