“What a find - fantastic and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

You added m3hotel to your Saves list
m3hotel
Dorfstrasse 56-58, St. Anton am Arlberg 6580, Austria   |
London, United Kingdom
“What a find - fantastic and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Our stay at the M3 was a bit of a last minute thing and we didn't really seek out the hotel, simply wanting somewhere central in St Anton as a base for our ski trip. However, it turned out to be a very lucky choice. The location is great - right in the centre of St Anton - the rooms are quiet (a big thing for us) and nicely furnished, but most of all the staff are absolutely fantastic - friendly, and very helpful. It lacks some of the amenities of a larger hotel e.g. no pool, however this did not bother us....if we go back to St Anton, we will definitely be going back to the M3.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Just came back from a four night stay at the m3 visiting my son who is working a season in st Anton. he found it for us and I briefly looked at it online it seemed ok so we booked . When we arrived I instantly knew I loved it ,the rooms are clean, modern with every attention to detail, coffee machines I phone docks (I had forgot my charger so was happy )really powerful hair drier the staff are very friendly and relaxed . it's a shame we had to ski at all !! I could have just eaten breakfast , then tea and cakes (delicious ) followed by dinner downstairs in the hazienda ,the hotels restaurant which although not cheap was probably one of the best steaks I have ever had .

• Stayed March 2013
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was a wonderful hotel on the walking street in St. Anton. It is close to the resort, rentals, food, apres ski, and activities. The staff was wonderful. They have a great, free breakfast each day and have cake in the afternoon after skiing. I would recommend their chocolate cake. The room had an infrared sauna which is fun. The room is well designed, spacious and very nice. I really enjoyed my time there. The staff was wonderful and helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
tucson, arizona usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just finished a ski trip with my daughter spending a week at the M3 hotel... What a pleasant suprise.. Right off the bat the capable hotel manager Lisa greets us warmly... your room is ready.. we all enjoying hearing that after 24 hours of travel... room 306 is modern, quiet, warm and comforting,,, I believe all rooms are similar as this hotel is new and on it's second ski season,,, the balcony is great with a south facing,, the mini fridge holds lots of beer from the "spar" [convenience store] 40 meters down the street.. the shower water is immediately hot.. bkfeast in the morning is truly 'outstanding' and is prepared to your liking, eggs, bacon, you name it... it was included as well as the super fast internet in the room,,, I am not sure how parking works as we took the train from Munich,,, the hotel, by the way is a 5 minute walk from the station,, Location is perfect at the end of the walking street,, a coffee maker is in the room, but if so inclined as myself can simply walk up a flight of stairs and use the large one in the bkfeast area... a first class hotel in 'every' respect... ska, tucson az....

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I just came back from a 6 night staying in st. anton
I chose the M3hotel without any recommendation
And it was a great surprise
The worm hospitality of the team, the huge clean rooms and the wonderful breakfast
I would defiantly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Try to get a higher floor the view is nice
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our family spent 10 nights at the m3 and had a wonderful time. The rooms are comfortable, contemporary and have wonderful bathrooms.
The staff are fantastic and knowledgeable, the breakfast selection great and the daily afternoon coffee and strudel delicious.
A hotel run by hoteliers, a terrific place in St. Anton

Room Tip: The family room fits 4 with ease and could fit 5, 2 adults and 3 kids. a great holiday place to stay...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Amsterdam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The best coffee in town and free wifi.
Also very nice wines!
The ONLY place in St anton (at least last season, winter 2012) with free wifi.
When you drink a coffee or anything else you get the code for free wifi.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to m3hotel? Share your experiences!