I spent already a few summers in this little tiny village hiking the sorrounding mountains and I am pleased to recommend this hotel to everybody.
This establishment is located right at the beginning of the pedestrian area nevertheless you have car access to the underground parking lot, which makes things easier when checking-in or out. The hotel reflects the austrian and alpine flair with lots of wood, carpets and other typical touches. Do not expect a stain steel and glass modern building! After all you heading to a mountain village. The staff is very helpful, friendly but not overwhelming. The rooms varies in sizes but they all have a nice and genuine atmosphere. The cuisine is international with a nice Tyrolean touch and if you are not happy with the offerings the staff is always ready to satisfy your wishes. There is a big bar and a café to enjoy your evenings and afternoons.
The SPA area is located in the basement with a nice swimming pool, a jacuzzi, a working out room and a lovely sauna area with dry and herbal rooms, Turkish Bath and a a big resting area with headsets to enjoy some music while resting. And YES! the sauna area has a no bathing clothes policy and no children allowed (it is basically the very normal sauna etiquette) The SPA also provides massages and a different variety of treatments. Different kind of activities are offered during the week. Altogether is great place to relax and spend some quality time, pampered with great staff and lovely cuisine.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Alte Post reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Alte Post Hotel St. Anton Am Arlberg
- Best Western St. Anton Am Arlberg
- St. Anton Am Arlberg Best Western
- Alte Post Best Western
- Hotel Alte Post Austria/St. Anton Am Arlberg