After months of searching for a ski hotel in Europe for a long weekend with two teenage children, we were looking for a top class hotel and after reviewing the reviews, we decided on this one. We choose the half board gourmet option with a Spa deluxe room for ourselves and the superior for the kids. Rooms were very modern which we loved, only negative was the DVD didn't work. The team at Mavida were superb, world class, every request was met with a smile and dealt with within minutes. Food was excellent and a good wine list. The hotel is located within 500metres of the gondola and the ski rental shop. The only negative was the gym as was small and the equipment was old but with 6 hours skiing everyday, we weren't bothered. I would recommend the private transfers to and from Salzburg hotel which the hotel organises. We will definitely be returning. A true hidden gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Design in combination with mental balance, spa and gourmet cuisine bring body, mind and soul in line”, that’s the success of the MAVIDA Balance Hotel & Spa. Numerous awards, like “Hotel of the year 2011 in Austria”, HolidayCheck TopHotel 2011 or the Golden Service Crown, category wellness hotel, underline the concept.MAVIDA Facts:43 design rooms and 4 design suites, awarded gourmet restaurant with show kitchen and walk-in wine cubus, cosy bar with open chimney, incentive room INVIDA (ca 50 sq), 1.400 sq Balance Centre & Spa with Private Spa Suite, Blue Box, Floating Pool, outdoor sport pool with terrace (summer), indoor pool, bio-, herb- and Finnish sauna, Kneipp pool, tepidarium, fitness centre and relax rooms, beach property at the Zeller lake (summer), shuttle service to the ski area Schmittenhöhe (Areitbahn in Schüttdorf)The gourmet full board of the Best Wellness Hotel Austria will persuade you:late-riser breakfast buffet, snacks, fresh fruits, fingerfood and cakes in the afternoon. In the evening the cuisine team spoils you with exquisite dishes, the courses can be combined from the à la carte menu.Position:• 5 minutes walk to the ski and hiking area Schmittenhöhe• 5 minutes by car to the 2 x 18 holes Leading Golf Club Zell am See/Kaprun• 10 minutes walk to the Zeller lake• 10 minutes by car to the hotel’s property at the Zeller lake• 20 minutes by car to the glacier skiing area Kitzsteinhorn (October-May)• 5 minutes by car to the centre and train station Zell am See ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotel.de, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your MAVIDA Wellnesshotel & Sport Zell am See reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mavida Balance Hotel And Spa
- Mavida Balance Hotel Zell Am See
- Hotel Mavida Balance