“The best one of Sankt Johann im Pongau” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rauchkuchl

You added Rauchkuchl to your Saves list
Rauchkuchl
2.5 of 5 Guest house   |   Lichtensteinsklammstrasse 1, Sankt Johann im Pongau 5600, Austria   |
Zagreb, Croatia
“The best one of Sankt Johann im Pongau”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Normally I hate writing reviews but this restaurant and the hotel is one of the best I've ever been. My boyfriend surprised me with a romantic prolonged weekend in Rauchkuchl in Sankt Johann im Pongau. I've never been here before and my expectations were met over to 1000 percent. The staff was friendly professional and helpful. They advised us where to go on trips and walks. The owners were very smiling and they spent time with us with drink. So much familial and intimate atmosphere! Perfect! When we tasted the steaks here we don´t want to go anywhere! Absolutely delicious and large portions! And our room i love it so beautiful historic suites. I fall in love into this place this restaurant and staff! I hope I´ll be coming back. <3

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have visited many countries and tasted a lot of food but in this restaurant was me recommended steak Viktorator and it's really the best food I've ever eaten!!
Smilling, pleasant,super waiters, beautiful accommodation, 1 minute from the ski bus that takes you to the ski resort ..
This holiday was really great! :) Thank owners Steakhaus Rauchkuch!!!
P. S. They make excellent Pina colada :)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Rauchkuchl? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rauchkuchl

Address: Lichtensteinsklammstrasse 1, Sankt Johann im Pongau 5600, Austria
Location: Austria > Austrian Alps > Salzburg Region > Sankt Johann im Pongau
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service
Ranked #3 of 20 B&Bs / Inns in Sankt Johann im Pongau
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Rauchkuchl 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rauchkuchl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rauchkuchl Sankt Johann Im Pongau, Austria - Salzburg Region

If you own or manage Rauchkuchl, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.