“Ski renting at Hagleitner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
Tomares, Spain
“Ski renting at Hagleitner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I just completed the online ski reservation. I rent from the Hagleitners every year and they are very nice people. Helpful, and if something is not quite right with the equipment they fix it. No discussions just great service. Monica and her husband make a great team. Going to a ski resort having the correct skis and boots etc makes a big difference.....

Visited February 2013

Truro, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Top Ski Shop in Saalbach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I ski every year at least twice a year in this region, this shop is aweseome for quality of customer care, service and quality of equipment hire. I highly reccomend and will always continue to use.

Visited January 2013
Bucharest, Romania
9 attraction reviews
“Great place and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Very friendly and supportive. Of course we rented the bikes and the equipment (being summer season).
Definitely the place to go for rental equipment.

Visited August 2011
Bristol
“Great price, great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

Firstly, I am shocked by the poor reviews left here. I dealt with Monica and found her to be very helpful and friendly...and I don't speak German.

I hired VIP ski's (as named on the website and the shop) from Hagleitner 2 in the centre of Saalbach - behind the Schattberg Express bubble lift. I paid £91 for 6 days via a website called Snowbrainer (good name!). When I arrived in Saalbach I noticed the same level of ski was available from Intersport for 149 EUR so I was pleased with my price.

I picked my ski's up on the Saturday afternoon and the whole process was quick and straight forward. The next day me and my boyfriend went back to the store for me to enquire about ski lessons and for my boyfriend to demo some skis. Monica helped me book a lesson with easyski - 2hr and 15mins of private tutition: 105 EUR. As apposed to 136 EUR at the Snow Academy. Paul also was given some slalom skis to test. Everyone we dealt with was helpful and friendly and were given a beer to drink too!

At the time I explained that my new privatly owned boots were hurting and one of the male assistants (I think Monica's son?) told me to bring them in the next day, which i did and he adjusted my boots free of charge.

Paul went on to buy the skis he demo'ed for a good price and a pair of ski socks.

We were in there I think everyday for one reason or another and all were a good experience. That said, we didn't have any problems so I can't comment on Monica's attitude in a sticky situation.

Visited March 2011
London
“Do not use Hagleiten for ski hire”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2011

Like the previous reviewer on this site, we also had a bad experience with the shop owners wife who was called Monica. She was very rude to us and was not really interested unless you spoke German. They do not provide a ski shuttle service to all hotels so you may have a lot of hassle if your hotel is not near the shop.

There are so many good ski hire places in Saalbach and even if they are a few Euros more, at least they provide a godd service and you do not have to encounter Monica who really lets teh family business down.

Another place to hire is Sport Bauer.

Visited January 2011