The wifi solution which this hotel has in place is horrible.
- you have to pay extra
- the speed and reliability of the connection is stone age
- if you want to use more devices you have to pay even more
- as soon as you disconnect you need to retype the username and password ( I ended up typing it at least 10 times a day and that's the last thing I want to do while on holiday )
I would much prefer to pay 5€ per night more but to have a decent and free wifi connection.
I hope that managment reads this reviews and do something about it.
If the wifi would be ok this hotel would be 5 stars.
- Also Known As:
- Falkensteiner Hotel Rennweg
- Falkensteiner Hotel Cristallo Austria/Rennweg
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Falkensteiner Hotel Cristallo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.