“maxandruby” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Le Petite Bistrot
Calle Principal Frente Al Banco Nacional | Dentro Del Residencial Pedasi, Pedasi 507, Panama
+(507)995-2405
Improve this listing
Cuisines: French, Moroccan, Seafood, Thai, Vegetarian
Description: Our specialty is 'fusion cuisine', which is derived from a melting pot of cultures and cuisines utilizing a mixture of spices blended with modern European, classical French, Mediterranean and Asian foods.
Toronto, Canada
“maxandruby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Excellent food and good choice of wine. One of the best restaurant that Pedasi has to offer. Good service and even when I dine alone handsome waiter and owner makes me feel comfortable. One of my regular spots for great food, you will not be disappointed.

Visited January 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Best meal in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Just had the best meal of our three night stay here in Pedasi.
Despite good signage on the roads the Petite Bistro isn't immediately visible as you enter the driveway from the road as it is tucked around to the left between some motel style rooms - an extra sign pointing the way would have removed the guesswork but we were pleased we found it.
There was a sensibly small, chalk-board menu which I assume means fresh and changing dishes. We started with a cold cuts meat platter with quality salami, chorizo and Serrano ham. I chose the fish dish for my main course. Dorado steaks that came with a red pepper sauce. My partner went with a chicken option with an interesting tomato based mix with a subtle ginger flavouring. We could choose from coconut rice, garlic spaghetti or vegetables to accompany our choices of mains and the dishes came presented with the flair and care of a chef who knows their stuff! The deserts we had were of equal quality to the mains and properly home made rather than generics rebranded with a squirt of aerosol cream and bottled syrups.
A great restaurant and a welcome change from the crowd of pizza pasta places and American Diner style food (don't get me wrong, I love a pepperoni and a juicy burger but this was a cut above both!)