My husband and I spent 3 enjoyable nights here. The staff was excellent , professional , welcoming and helpful. The building and grounds are beatiful the building has an old style colonial feel and the grounds are very well kept , the pool is a real plus in the very hot weater and a nice alternative to the beach. The room was very comfortable and spacious the bathroom was surprisingly big. and the common areas very comforatble. The grounds are also comfortable with both tables and cushioned benches. Since it is a small town everything is in walking distance, Breakfast is served either communal style a fun way to connect with other travelers or a private setting . Breakfast is made to order served with freshly squeezed juice and homemade jams. Koby and Ovido are warm and welcoming.The bed linens were of high quality as were the tolieteries which were a nice touch. The pool was GREAT we went in it as much as possible what a treat it was quite HOT , the pool was very clean and was a real treat .In addition to the front porch which had rocking chairs and hammocks there was also a comfortable shaded area near the pool with additional rocking chairs and a refrigerator for guest;s use. The common areas are comforatble and make you feel as if you have a counrty home ! The B&B was well located and we walked to most places. The staff was bilingual ( English/ Spanish) . Parking was free . I recommend a vist without any reservation, can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOUTIQUE HOTEL CASA DE CAMPO PEDASI is a unique Bed & Breakfast (B&B) located on the tip of the Azuero peninsula in the heart of a tropical and cultural paradise. This boutique hotel offers a great mixture of a traditional Panamenian country house coupled with modern conveniences and exceptional service.Located in the center of Pedasi on over two acres of private manicured grounds, our bed and breakfast (B&B) is within walking distance to all the shops and restaurants in the town of Pedasi and yet completely private and exclusive. Our rooms are large and luxurious, featuring native hardwood ceilings, trim, and cabinetry, antique handmade clay tiles and polished concrete, all complemented by a wonderfully relaxed country atmosphere. The charm of HOTEL CASA DE CAMPO PEDASI, a classic country house, is that we have retained its classic Panamenian character while adding touches of contemporary architecture and modern amenities. HOTEL CASA DE CAMPO PEDASI is the perfect haven to relax and refresh yourself after spending the day fishing, snorkeling, swimming, surfing, cycling, horseback riding, or just soaking up the flavor of Pedasi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Casa de Campo Pedasi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Pedasi Hotel Pedasi
- Casa De Campo Pedasi Panama