“A little piece of paradise ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Villa Romana

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pedasi
Hotel Villa Romana
You added Hotel Villa Romana to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Camino a Puerto Escondido | Los Destiladeros, Pedasi, Panama   |
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Pedasi
“A little piece of paradise ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stayed at Villa Romana after the Easter break and had the hotel to ourselves nearly. We were warmly welcomed by the charming Jessica who knows how to make you feel at home helped by her equally nice colleagues. The view from the balconies of our bungalow was breath taking and the room was surprisingly big and comfortable. The little restaurant is very well situated and you can enjoy a dinner with the view in the sea. The menu is short but varies every day and despite being miles away from Italy ( being Italian ) we ate some of the best amatriciana in our lives . ( the quality of the products is outstanding). A must stop by place in the wonderful pedasi area. We would recommend off peak season.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

This is a very well run hotel with a management staff that is curtious and efficient. The facilities appear to be well maintained and they are also adding additional structures to handle more guests. The only reason for not rating the hotel excellent is the road into the facility which is rough at best, however this is a very small issue in the big picture. The food at the hotel is very good and there are a few other places to dine in the area if yo want to go off site. There are several beachs within driving distance also if you want to go exploring. From a value perspective this is a very good choice for anyone and I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: The units closer to the ocean would be my preferrence.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Johnstown, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Villa Romana was a such a pleasant surprise! It is off the beaten path but so luxurious! Our room was on the second floor of a separate building. We had a wonderful deck that overlooked the ocean. The included breakfast was wonderful and the dinners were creative and very good. The service was professional throughout our stay. I would recommend this to anyone and I will be back again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Mpls, MN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

This boutique hotel/ b&b with a European feel is perfection.
Villa Romana is away from other resorts and hotels, really off the beaten path which is what we always look for. We showed up without a reservation but were made to feel as if we were their guests of honor. In fact, they really went out of their way to accommodate our picture perfect dream of this amazing coast. All of the rooms look great but we were lucky enough to move from a pool view room to a casita with ocean views on our second night. Room #1 is super spacious & comfortable with its own veranda. The crashing waves & ocean breezes will hold you captive along with the amazing views. The efficient & friendly staff will help with anything you need. The restaurant is very good and we enjoyed every single thing they made. Rooms are equipped with a/c (which you don't really need because the breeze is perfect), frig (which you don't really need because the bar is steps away) and tv (which you'll never watch). By the way there are two pools!! One sunny the other partly shady.
If you are looking for peaceful, tranquility with comfort & laid back atmosphere, this is your place. Just be careful....because as the amazing owner Hans told us upon arrival "you many never want to leave!" And he was right!!!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Calgary
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I bookended this hotel in January 2014. I cancelled on Feb 1st and got a confirmation email back saying they would cancel my reservation and refund my visa. I emailed again on feb 12 asking about my refund. No reply. They then emailed me again on Feb 22 saying my booking was almost here! I again emailed them with the information for my cancellation. No response. March 3rd i get yet another email asking how my stay was!!!!
I have yet to see a refund or get a response from them. I have contacted visa to try to get a refund.
Do not book this hotel!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Panama City, Panama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Villa Romana is a paradise, a hidden treasure on the beautiful Pedasí.

My fiancé took me there to propose as a surprise, and I wouldn’t have chosen a better place.

We got a cabin next to the sea, the sound of the waves was comforting and magical, the view was spectacular, and the cabin itself was elegant, simple and cozy.

Customer service was over the top, everybody had a smile and attention was exceptional.

Food was the cherry of the pie, everything we ate there was delicious, had a great portion and a very fair price.

You can also take some snacks and beverages to the room and they allow you to drink your own wine, no charge.

This will always be a very special place for me, my fiancé gave me the most beautiful ring and the promise of a lifetime together and Villa Romana was the perfect place for it, for sure!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Panama City, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed last December and we just simply love it!!!

I recommend this place for couples and families. The Villas are so romantic, and the view is amazing. The attention was great too.

Just remember to get there when the sun stills up, because the address could be a little bit confusing to find at night.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Villa Romana? Share your experiences!