“A VERY GOOD REASON TO VISIT PEDASI” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casita Margarita

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pedasi
Casita Margarita
You added Casita Margarita to your Saves list
3.5 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Main Street, Pedasi, Panama   |
Ranked #1 of 16 Pedasi B&B and Inns
Southern France
“A VERY GOOD REASON TO VISIT PEDASI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2009

This very homey yet sophisticated casita is perfect in every way. The family is at your service, even finding my daughter and me some much needed petro when all the stations were "dry" and we had to return to Panama city for our journey home! Above and beyond the call of duty. Hammocks are very relaxing, the rooms are all lovely and the breakfast both hardy and delicious. We plan to return.

• Stayed December 2008

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Torio, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2009

We found Casita Margarita by accident and we are sure to have found the best place to stay. The owners and the staff were very friendly and helpful giving useful information and support about the area. We felt like we belonged to the family, sitting on the terrace sipping drinks with the owners. The rooms are very cosy and comfortable, the location convenient, close to everything. We fell in love with Pedasi and Casita Margarita so we will definitely come back.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2009

I've traveled all over the world and Casita Margarita is truly a great place to land and spend a few nights (or longer!). The hotel is in the relaxing and picturesque town of Pedasi. Unlike other parts of Panama it is a little off the beaten path and a fun place to explore deserted beaches like the ones on Isla Iguana. The staff at Casita Margarita were friendly and helpful in arranging day trips in the area, anything from horseback riding to deep sea fishing. The hotel itself was recently built in 08 and is not only charming and clean, but well decorated (check out the black and white photos of the building of the Panama Canal). My friend and I had a lovely stay here and would highly recommend it to anyone passing through Pedasi!

San Francisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2009

I spent the 4th of July weekend in Pedasi and stayed at Casita Margarita. Nothing I can say in a quick review will do this hotel justice. One of the first things you notice is the service. Traveling around Panama, unlike Costa Rica, you become very aware that tourism is not their number one priority. So when you arrive at a place like C.M., you notice right away how helpful, prompt and curteous the staff is. If you find yourself in Pedasi, even if you are not staying at Casita Margarita, make sure to stop by and ask about dinner. Chef Andres always has fresh fish that he cooks up (or makes into sashimi). And Friday night is Sushi Night. I wish I had had more time to spend there, the atmosphere and laid back quality of the hotel (and the food) make it my favorite Panamanian hotel so far.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

We stayed at Casa Margarita last week and have to say that we really enjoyed ourselves there. The Hallorans have done a terrific job in creating a very cool and comfortable small hotel with excellent service.

NW Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2009

My wife and I were with two other couples. We were originally scheduled to stay two nights, ended up staying three. We were in Panama 8 days and the three best nights of sleep were at Casita Margarita (not bad at other places; this is just a comfortable place with comfortable beds). Breakfasts were great. We went fishing for about 5 hours one day and caught some snapper and a nice sierra and then located a school of small dorado. Chef grilled everything up that night (we gave him zero notice; no problem). We ate a lot of good food in Panama but that was the best. Just a great place and great service all the way around.

Bulldawg01
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2009

I can't say enough great things about Casita. The hotel is very clean and has big rooms. What I loved the most was the spacious shower after a long day of fishing. I also enjoyed the satellite television in my room and of course the AC worked great. I also the layout and the design of the hotel gives it a lot of character. The next morning when I woke up I went and had a very filling breakfast, not just toast, but omelet, fruit and toast, then I took my coffee to the upstairs common room that overlooked the street and read for about an hour, very relaxing. I almost forgot but Chef Andreas cooking the fish I caught that same day. Just an overall great stay.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Casita Margarita? Share your experiences!