I highly recommend the Omni Riverfront. Close to the French Quarter, Museums, and restaurants. Staff was friendly, professional, and the concierge team of Ren And Tremise is second to none. Ren helped us plan special experiences including ghost and culinary tours and had several restaurant recommendations that only a local would know. The hotel has been recently remodeled, very comfortable and spacious rooms considering the prime location. Easy walk to the quarter, street cars, and all the attractions. Perfect for families or couples who want all New Orleans has to offer but need a bit of distance from some of the late night noise of Bourbon St.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, the Omni Riverfront Hotel is located in the thriving Arts District of New Orleans. The hotel is just steps away from top attractions in the Big Easy, including the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and the Contemporary Arts Center, and only blocks from the French Quarter. Enjoy modern and luxurious accommodations with a vintage feel when you stay at the Omni Riverfront Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Omni Riverfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Riverfront New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Wyndham Hotel New Orleans
- Wyndham New Orleans
- New Orleans Wyndham