This hotel is very clean. You can feel about your car as they have a security guard who makes rounds and the hotel is in a decent neighborhood. Did have a hot and sweaty night (not the good kind) as the Air Conditioner was marginal at best.
The clerk at the hotel is always hiding behind a wall (night and day clerks) so you always have to go and just clear your throat or call out then they pop out from behind a wall and always seem a bit annoyed.
Rooms are a good size and bathrooms are large, both very clean.
No onsite workout room, no laundry facilities (no close laundramat either). Pool is strictly open 9AM-10PM...they padlock it so no late night or early swims with the kids. Continetal breakfast is ok unless you are diabetic or low carbing it but that is normal for these hotels.
It is only about 10 minutes to the French Quarter if traffic is good and it is easy to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Comfort Suites(R) hotel is minutes drive from the historic French Quarter, famous Mardi Gras celebration, annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, Louisiana Superdome, Louisiana Children's Museum and Audubon Zoo, part of the Audubon Nature Institute. The hotel features many of the modern amenities that today's guests expect, including: fitness center, business center, guest laundry, and free deluxe hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Comfort Suites