“Beyond My Expectation” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #55 of 153 hotels in New Orleans
Folsom Louisiana
“Beyond My Expectation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This particular hotel was very clean, the staff was wonderful and went beyond what I expected! My husband and I will be staying here again and I have recommended this hotel to all of my family and friends as a matter of fact we had 4 rooms on this stay.

Room Tip: We had a front view facing the parking lot, really enjoyed the sun coming in!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark P, General Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience here at Comfort Suites. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We will certainly look forward to having you here again.

46 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
New Market, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

My wife and I were making our first visit to New Orleans and we needed a place to stay for a late night arrival. The Comfort Suites was a recommended property so we gave it a try. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good with a relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy it. It was very close to the highway and convenient to the downtown area without the high prices of being downtown on New Years eve.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Mark P, General Manager at Comfort Suites New Orleans, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
We appreciate the opportunity to serve your lodging needs and your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay here. Having installed new carpets and sleeper sofas in December '12, we are looking forward to completing our new fitness center this Spring. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon.
New Orleans
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was very satisfied with this Comfort Suites hotel. The rooms were clean, the staff very helpful, and the free breakfast was one of the best I have enjoyed There was a staff member in the breakfast room making sure that everything was taken care of. Check in and check out was easy,and I will definitely stay here again My compliments to the manager and owner of this hotel. The loation is right at the interstate making it easy to get to downtown New Orleans.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Our staff was ecstatic upon learning of the various aspects of your stay here at Comfort Suites that met the goals we've set for each of our guests. Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This was my 1st trip alone- just my luck Saints played Falcons on Sun. (which Saints won.. :) I was lucky to have the 4th floor with a view and Dewanda and Tanaha as the ladies who took care of me during my stay. .My room was clean and didnt smell bad. The Hot breakfast was yummy. The ladies guided me when I was lost downtown and suggested contacts to get me back safe. Then I got into a argument with the guy I went to visit and was abandoned.. Next guy i met offered to bring me back. (dangerous I know) I called in and gave ladies all info I had and car info.. they checked on me until I got back safe.. I really appreciate that. Then I left.. thought I left my wallet.. they checked room for me and continued to provide excellent customer service. I promise I will go back and stay at Comfort Suites as long as I know the ladies are still there.
Thanks Dewanda and Tanaha!!

Room Tip: Must have a rental car if you are planning on staying here.. Or call Tripple J.. He has a shuttle bu...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Columbus, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I were only in New Orleans for one night, it was a spontaneous trip. All the hotels in the quarter were either full or more expensive than usual because there were quite a few things going on in the city this weekend.
We decided on this hotel which is only about 20 minutes away from everything. It was very nice, along with the woman at the front desk who gave us the tip about getting free parking at Harrah's Casino if you play for 30 minutes, which we were already planning to do that night. All the other parking in the quarter is pay by the hour. We ended up winning at the casino and making money instead of paying for parking.
The king suite is really big, clean, and comfortable with a large bathroom. Microwave, refrigerator and coffe maker with coffee and tea. We did not have the breakfast, though a lot of people seemed to be enjoying it. We instead went to cafe du monde.
I would suggest this hotel to friends and family.

The only bad thing was the elevator. It was extremely slow, and didn't seem to be working properly. We took the stairs which was much faster than the elevator.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I can't say enough about the people - I had 3 rooms & neede to unload bags so we could go to French Quarter - they worked out & found me a room which was great.
The desk people gave me great directions & hints to avoid construction going on in downtown.
Room was big & clean -well maintained.
Breakfast was good & well serviced - we left tips for lady running breakfast.
It was 15 minutes to go to the French Quarter - so very easy driving.
I waould stay there again - & would recommend it to Family & friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Had to secure accommodations at the last moment due to Hurricane Isaac. The staff was more than accommodating in resolving my predicament. The room was more comfortable, quiet and the business area was available to conduct pressing business. the breakfast was a bargain, especially the Blueberry waffles and wide selection of fresh fruit,eggs and sausage was excellent too. Would not hesitate to visit again

Room Tip: Close enough to French Qt., Garden District and other historic areas,
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites New Orleans? Share your experiences!