My wife and I were making our first visit to New Orleans and we needed a place to stay for a late night arrival. The Comfort Suites was a recommended property so we gave it a try. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good with a relaxed atmosphere in which to enjoy it. It was very close to the highway and convenient to the downtown area without the high prices of being downtown on New Years eve.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel New Orleans
- Comfort Hotel
- Comfort Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closed indefinitely due to damage from Hurricane Katrina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.