This was my 1st trip alone- just my luck Saints played Falcons on Sun. (which Saints won.. :) I was lucky to have the 4th floor with a view and Dewanda and Tanaha as the ladies who took care of me during my stay. .My room was clean and didnt smell bad. The Hot breakfast was yummy. The ladies guided me when I was lost downtown and suggested contacts to get me back safe. Then I got into a argument with the guy I went to visit and was abandoned.. Next guy i met offered to bring me back. (dangerous I know) I called in and gave ladies all info I had and car info.. they checked on me until I got back safe.. I really appreciate that. Then I left.. thought I left my wallet.. they checked room for me and continued to provide excellent customer service. I promise I will go back and stay at Comfort Suites as long as I know the ladies are still there.
Thanks Dewanda and Tanaha!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Orleans Comfort Suites(R) hotel 10 minutes drive from the historic French Quarter, famous Mardi Gras celebration, annual New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, Louisiana Superdome, Louisiana Children's Museum and Audubon Zoo, part of the Audubon Nature Institute. The hotel features many of the modern amenities that today's guests expect, including: Happy hour Monday and Friday, fitness center, business center, guest laundry, and free deluxe hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Comfort Suites