I can't say enough about the people - I had 3 rooms & neede to unload bags so we could go to French Quarter - they worked out & found me a room which was great.
The desk people gave me great directions & hints to avoid construction going on in downtown.
Room was big & clean -well maintained.
Breakfast was good & well serviced - we left tips for lady running breakfast.
It was 15 minutes to go to the French Quarter - so very easy driving.
I waould stay there again - & would recommend it to Family & friends.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel New Orleans
- Comfort Hotel
- Comfort Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Comfort Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closed indefinitely due to damage from Hurricane Katrina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.