Our suite definitely had a "Tennessee Williams" type feel to it. It was updated, clean, and a great little space for our family during our stay. The walk to the quarter is short enough that even a small child can make it and the hotel is only about a block away from the St. Charles streetcar line if you don't want to walk. The hot breakfast was good and the desk staff is very friendly and accomodating. The hotel has a very quiet feel to be in such an urban setting. We will stay again. Our actual stay was March 2012 but it wouldn't let me go back that far. Parking lot got full very quickly and could be a pain but at least it had parking, which is a huge plus for NOLA!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Residence Inn New Orleans Hotel
- Residence Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.