Just spent some weeks at this hotel. Staff is great, breakfast is predictable- not great but edible. Rooms are spacious enough, very corporate & bland, but comfortable. The biggest problem is the paito area. they have just completed a nice renovation, but left in place the truly horrible 70s era plastic globe lights which shine into your eyes (and your room) no matter where you sit. These lights have now been outlawed in many municipalities. they are beyond unpleasant and ruin what would otherwise be a lovely outdoor area. i sincerely hope the corporate powers that be will replace these horrid lights with directional lighting and transform this place into a truly great value place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Residence Inn New Orleans Hotel
- Residence Inn New Orleans
- New Orleans Residence Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.