Even though reservation was made online it was wrong! Got into a room and it smelled horrible and was extremely dirty and nasty. Got there late so no housekeeping had to go buy my own cleaning supplies and clean because everywhere else was booked and we arrived very late. For this to be apart of a chain it was a huge disappointment! Had to wait over two hours for maintenance to fix the 1st broken knob that would not cut water on then to come back because the lever broke. Was supposed to stay two nights but because of the horrible experience I took the chance of possibly having to drive 45 min from where we were hanging out because I could not deal with staying in this nasty room and the front desk clerk was rude when I told her we would not be staying! I will never stay at this place again and in my mind the whole chain now looks negative in my eyes. How could they allow a property to stay in this shape?
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn New Orleans East Hotel New Orleans
- Days Inn New Orleans East Hotel
- Days Inn New Orleans
Location: United States > Louisiana > New Orleans
Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #132 of 149 hotels in New Orleans
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn New Orleans East 1.5*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacant lot for R/V and Commercial Trucking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn New Orleans East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.