“Neil's adventure” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn New Orleans East

Save Saved
You added Days Inn New Orleans East to your Saves list
Days Inn New Orleans East
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   10020 I-10 East Service Rd, New Orleans, LA 70127 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #140 of 153 hotels in New Orleans

138 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Kennesaw
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I checked into the room and as soon as I went to turn on the shower, the knob broke and fell completely off. Staff said wait an hour for the repairman, I requested another room. Toilet/fridge broken too

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Cedar Park
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The shower level fell apart. I called and told front desk. She moved us to another room. The attendent was very nice but the hotel was not like other Days Inn I've stayed in. There was no fridge or microwave in the rooms. I will not be staying there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Jackson, Mississippi, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

When my friend called to make reservation with Hotel.com, she was lied to; they informed her that the hotel was located down town, close to everything. It was 15 miles from down town. The pictures shown on the internet of the hotels and its rooms are a lie. They look nothing like the pictures. Upon arrival we were giving a room that smelled like cigarette smoke sprayed over with air freshener. Then we were given a second room, the carpet was stale, my friend had to spray it with her perfume to kill the smell. The bathroom had a broken shower curtain rod where the curtain could only stretch to about twelve inches wide. Therefore, when you showed, the water got on the floor. Later that evening I wanted some ice, they had two machines and both of them were broken. We reported them the next morning as we went for the continental breakfast which was the worst thing you ever wanted to see. While eating, we went to use the bathroom in the lobby, to find no paper towels. Upon the next morning of reporting the ice machines, they still didn't work by that even and still no paper towels in the bathroom. Upon leaving all of the above problems still exist.

Room Tip: Do not stay in this hotel
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Upon checkout of this hotel the attendant at the front counter and the cleaning staff came by our room and called the room phone on several occasions asking us to check out my wife and i felt not only like the staff were hurrying us out but we also felt harassed. I checked us out at 11 o'clock and went back to the room to load our luggage and the staff came by once again and informed us we had to leave within the next 10 minutes. My wife and i will not being staying here again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn New Orleans East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn New Orleans East

Address: 10020 I-10 East Service Rd, New Orleans, LA 70127 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)
Location: United States > Louisiana > New Orleans
Ranked #140 of 153 hotels in New Orleans
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn New Orleans East 1.5*
Vacant lot for R/V and Commercial Trucking. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Days Inn New Orleans East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn New Orleans East Hotel New Orleans

If you own or manage Days Inn New Orleans East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.