“Broken Promises” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn New Orleans East

Save Saved
You added Days Inn New Orleans East to your Saves list
Days Inn New Orleans East
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   10020 I-10 East Service Rd, New Orleans, LA 70127 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #134 of 154 Hotels in New Orleans
Kennesaw
“Broken Promises”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I checked into the room and as soon as I went to turn on the shower, the knob broke and fell completely off. Staff said wait an hour for the repairman, I requested another room. Toilet/fridge broken too

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Cedar Park
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The shower level fell apart. I called and told front desk. She moved us to another room. The attendent was very nice but the hotel was not like other Days Inn I've stayed in. There was no fridge or microwave in the rooms. I will not be staying there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Jackson, Mississippi, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

When my friend called to make reservation with Hotel.com, she was lied to; they informed her that the hotel was located down town, close to everything. It was 15 miles from down town. The pictures shown on the internet of the hotels and its rooms are a lie. They look nothing like the pictures. Upon arrival we were giving a room that smelled like cigarette smoke sprayed over with air freshener. Then we were given a second room, the carpet was stale, my friend had to spray it with her perfume to kill the smell. The bathroom had a broken shower curtain rod where the curtain could only stretch to about twelve inches wide. Therefore, when you showed, the water got on the floor. Later that evening I wanted some ice, they had two machines and both of them were broken. We reported them the next morning as we went for the continental breakfast which was the worst thing you ever wanted to see. While eating, we went to use the bathroom in the lobby, to find no paper towels. Upon the next morning of reporting the ice machines, they still didn't work by that even and still no paper towels in the bathroom. Upon leaving all of the above problems still exist.

Room Tip: Do not stay in this hotel
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

Upon checkout of this hotel the attendant at the front counter and the cleaning staff came by our room and called the room phone on several occasions asking us to check out my wife and i felt not only like the staff were hurrying us out but we also felt harassed. I checked us out at 11 o'clock and went back to the room to load our luggage and the staff came by once again and informed us we had to leave within the next 10 minutes. My wife and i will not being staying here again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Where do I start.... dirty as hell room...painted tub that was pealing ...mold in coffee pot...burn holes in linen ...naked man lieing in bed with shades open with women going in and out...dirty needles in grass near pool...no water in pool...about 30+ cars going to one room at 3am handing mc donalds bags back and forth...doors slaming all night...all I can say isthank GOD Louisiana passed constitutional carry cuz I don't leave home without the gun....

• Stayed November 2012

Been to Days Inn New Orleans East? Share your experiences!