We were suppose to stay at the Days Inn New Orleans for four nights in October 2012. We only stayed one night. It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. It said it was newly remodeled, but it wasn't. The room was terrible. When we eat breakfast there in the morning there was a cockroach walking on the floor. We checked out after one night and went somewhere else. The place should be torn down.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn New Orleans East Hotel New Orleans
- Days Inn New Orleans East Hotel
- Days Inn New Orleans
Location: United States > Louisiana > New Orleans
Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #133 of 149 hotels in New Orleans
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn New Orleans East 1.5*
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacant lot for R/V and Commercial Trucking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn New Orleans East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.