“This is the most terrible hotel we have ever been” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn New Orleans East

Save Saved
You added Days Inn New Orleans East to your Saves list
Days Inn New Orleans East
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   10020 I-10 East Service Rd, New Orleans, LA 70127 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #139 of 153 hotels in New Orleans
MUNICH
“This is the most terrible hotel we have ever been”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We had at leat 3 really big bugs in the room and had hairs from the previous guest in the bed and in the bathroom.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
SAINT MARTINVILLE
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

This hotel is very nasty @ dirty. There was ants @ hair in the bed. Room had an odor. First room we was given someone else was in the room. We past 3 rooms before we got a half decent room. It was a horrible stay. We will never stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

We booked online and we arrived the lady at the front desk had a nasty attitude and asked for credit card in case something in the room. The parking lot and steps littered with cigarettes, potato chips, trash running over, breakfast no goof, colored water for orange juice. The room was the only thing was okay. The day of checkout the front desk clerk was on the phone and didn't ask how was my stay or come back. But I won't!!

• Stayed September 2012
North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The rooms are full of mosquitos, you have to fight them off at night.
I asked for an xtra table to set my printer on Three 3 times was told ok and it never arrived!
The rates are very high for being way outside of town.
The pool is empty and I think that's where the mosquitos come from. It has a green puddle in it.
The washer works terriblely.
The hotel phone does not work, to contact the desk you need your own phone or walk to the office.
The WIFI is POOR at best (Super Slow).
The bed is comfortable.
The staff are polite, however they do not know how to spell pay check (it's spelled Customer).

• Stayed September 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

This past weekend I went to visit some relatives in New Orleans. This was a spare of the moment trip and I didn't have a whole lot of money to spend on lodging. I decided to stay at the Days Inn in New Orleans because the rate was very appealing to me. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the rooms were. The rooms were extremely clean and seemed to have been newly renovated. The staff was very accomadating and was always very pleasant. I really had a wonderful stay and plan on staying there whenever I'm in New Orleans.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

When we arrived they gave us a room without air. Then they moved us, I wanted to leave but we would lose our money. The room was infested with roaches. I left my luggage in the car because I was afraid that roaches would get in my luggage and be brought back to Georgia. Oh My God...It also had ants...really every kind of BUGS imagineable...One good thing was we mostly showered there...the rest of our stay we were at the Essence Festival...DO NOT STAY HERE

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn New Orleans East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn New Orleans East

Address: 10020 I-10 East Service Rd, New Orleans, LA 70127 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)
Location: United States > Louisiana > New Orleans
Ranked #139 of 153 hotels in New Orleans
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn New Orleans East 1.5*
Vacant lot for R/V and Commercial Trucking. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Days Inn New Orleans East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn New Orleans East Hotel New Orleans

If you own or manage Days Inn New Orleans East, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.