“no "quality" at quality inn” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #144 of 153 hotels in New Orleans
Houma
“no "quality" at quality inn”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The other reviewers aren't lying about the pimps,ho's & weed!!! unfortunately its real and i would not bring my family here.i can't believe the owner/manager lets this go on. on the other hand, the girls working the desk are friendly and helpful. but i guess they turn a blind eye to the activities going on in the parking lot. my room was nice and clean, no complaints there. its the individuals in the parking lot that shock me. they really need to have security here to keep the riffraff out!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

65 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was the only nice thing about this hotel, the rooms looked old, not well taken care of. I was woke up twice during the night because of wanna be gangsters with their pants halfway to the knees playing that gangsta rap music loudly, in hindsight I'm glad my windows did not open, because I was going to holler at them, probably would have gotten shot. There is an automatic security gate, which they NEED to use, as well as posting sighs about noise and a security guard in the parking lot to enforce the rules. I will NOT be back here.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Colorado Springs, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed for one night, booked with my choice privileges membership. The tub was dirty! Like, literally a ring around the tub. Usually when you walk into a hotel room, the cool air is there to welcome you. My room was soooo hot when i walked in, I was sweating! Then, the AC didnt have a vent. So the only thing getting cool in the room was the curtains. My bf had to put his shoe on top of the vent so the air would blow out instead of up. Ghetto.
Then, I was under the impression that with Choice Rewards, you receive a late (2pm) checkout. I even asked about it when I checked in and the young lady said she would put it on my reservation. NOT! Housekeeping came banging on the door, even trying to come in when I'm asking them to wait. I'm glad the latch was on because I was not ready! Then the Front Desk Agent came shortly after; I asked about my late check out and she said "Oh we don't do that". So I asked if I could get until 12:30 (It was about 11:45), she said yes. Housekeeping came banging again at 12:20 telling me I have to get out! She knocked 2 more times between then and the agreed upon 12:30 checkout time. It took everything out of me not to cuss these people out because I could not BELIEVE the treatment! They were just rude. It was ridiculous. On my way out, I saw another front desk person wearing a satin cap to work with terribly chewed edges, Like really? Comb your hair for work. This place just all around sucked. The service was horrible.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

This place is terrible. We stayed here unfortunately during the Essence Fest over July 4th weekend. We had a smoking room which smelled terrible. The door knob to the closet was broken, floor was filled with dirt and cigarette holes and we had a spider in our bed. During our stay we slept on top of the cover (thread bare) with our clothes on. The smell of weed was penetrating through the walls and the prostitution business was in full swing. DO NOT EVER STAY THERE. THIS PLACE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE LISTED ON ANY SITE! Also I went to the pool - WHY!!! it was filthy - I may have caught a disease if I got in it.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Nahariya, Israel
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I arrived at the hotel in the late night. Staff was nice - a quick check in.
I asked for non-smoking room, but the room smelled of stale cigarettes. I was so tired I did not ask to change the room. However, I note that the room was fairly clean.
The room was on the first floor so very noisy in the morning (music, cars, etc.).
Breakfast not included hot food. Self-service disposable dishes.
well.. the price was cheap!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

For the price I paid it's not worthed, it's smells and dirty and there are a lot of people hanging around outside, so intimidating. ...I won't be staying there when I go to New Orleans. .The reason why I gave two stars is the staff/front desk is very nice and friendly..

Room Tip: please clean the corner of the beds is so dirty, need vacuuming, refrigerator needs to be cleaned or...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

DONT STAY HERE! YOU WILL GET ROBBED! HOOKERS AMD PIMPS IN THE PREMISES. I had to switch rooms because the first room I was in had bugs that where jumping on my skin as soon as I walked in. I walk out of my room to smell Marijuana and 2 hookers waiting by an Escalade with 2 pimps. I left with a full refund 5 mins later. If you value your life and your families do not stay here!

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn & Suites New Orleans? Share your experiences!