We had a great stay here. We had a King Bienville Balcony Room. The room was spacious & the bed was incredibly comfortable. Our view was fantastic from the shared balcony. The balcony is small, but still great. We love this area of the Quarter.
The staff was really fantastic and friendly. We ordered room service and it was timely. The food was great. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Hotel is an Authentic New Orleans Experience located in the heart of the French Quarter on world famous Bourbon Street, within steps of world-famous restaurants, antique shops, and premier tourist attractions. A landmark in New Orleans since 1969, its atmosphere reflects a strong European influence and Southern charm, with its elegant marbled lobby, tranquil fountains and sparkling chandeliers. The 500-room hotel features a secluded tropical courtyard, a beautifully landscaped outdoor pool, fitness center and five unique restaurants and lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Reservation Counter, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Royal Sonesta
- New Orleans Sonesta Hotel
- Sonesta New Orleans
- Royal Sonesta Hotel