After avoiding staying on Bourbon Street my entire life, I finally succumb to a "real" French Quarter experience. I could not have imagined such a great time. The Royal Sonesta provided only the best during our Thanksgiving stay. Quiet comfortable rooms on the R Club level. Daily breakfast and PJ's coffee and evening cocktails and hors d' oeuvres in the R Club lounge made for a great beginnings for our days and our evenings. Located within walking distance to EVERYTHING.
A special thanks to Dan and Cheri in the R Club for making our adult family Thanksgiving truly special.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Royal Sonesta
- New Orleans Sonesta Hotel
- Sonesta New Orleans
- Royal Sonesta Hotel
- New Orleans Sonesta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Sonesta Hotel is an Authentic New Orleans Experience located in the heart of the French Quarter on world famous Bourbon Street, within steps of world-famous restaurants, antique shops, and premier tourist attractions. A landmark in New Orleans since 1969, its atmosphere reflects a strong European influence and Southern charm, with its elegant marbled lobby, tranquil fountains and sparkling chandeliers. The 500-room hotel features a secluded tropical courtyard, a beautifully landscaped outdoor pool, fitness center and five unique restaurants and lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Amex, HotelsClick, Otel, Hotwire, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Stentorian NV, getaroom.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Royal Sonesta Hotel New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.