“PERFECT Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Mazarin

You added Hotel Mazarin to your Saves list
Hotel Mazarin
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   730 Bienville St., New Orleans, LA 70130 (French Quarter)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
10% Off & Free Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 155 Hotels in New Orleans
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Newark, Delaware
“PERFECT Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Better late than never...I stayed at Hotel Mazarin in February, but I kept forgetting to write a review. It was the PERFECT hotel: ideal location right in the French Quarter, quiet, clean, friendly & helpful staff. I have stayed in tons of hotels around the world, and I'm quite picky. This was a wonderful hotel. The complimentary breakfast is great too! Wonderful trip with friends! Couldn't be happier with Hotel Mazarin.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (733)
New Castle, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

With all the hotels to choose from in the French Quarter, we decided to stay in the #1 Trip Advisor rated hotel becauseTrip Advisor has never let us down. The location is perfect and we could walk everywhere. We did not rent a car and the only time we needed a ride was to the swamp tour and airport. The hot buffet breakfast every morning was a definite plus as well as the bottled water in the room refrigerator since it was so very hot and humid during our stay. Our room was ready when arrived early at 9:00 AM so we were able to refresh after an early morning flight, get some cold bottled water, and start our walking tour of the French Quarter. The Hotel Mazarin deserves to be #1!

Timonium, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I was very pleased with Hotel Mazarin. The rooms were well furnished, up to date and clean. The staff was friendly. They provided a very good hot breakfast daily. The hotel has a prime location, less than one block from Bourbon Street. It is an easy walk to all of the French Quarter attractions and restaurants. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I missed the deadline for some "special deal" on a conference hotel and found the hotel through trip advisor. Not only did it seem far nicer than the conference hotel, but it was 2 blocks away from it and, due to some promotion, even less expensive than the "special deal" that I missed. As it turned out, my gate-checked bag (tiny o/h bins) was lost, and I arrived late and flustered since, aside for a laptop that I rescued from the bag, I had nothing else on me. The staff was wonderful and accommodating. Everybody was helpful. They obtained some items for me that I needed, they called the airline, they even gave me drink coupons. The hotel was an oasis in the midst of a the usual New Orleans chaos. There was unlimited supply of water -- much needed in the hot and humid weather -- great breakfast, beautiful rooms, and a just about everybody who was working there showed attention and care. I would highly recommend this hotel and will be sure to stay there (promotion or not) on my next visit to New Orleans.

Room Tip: I had the "King Deluxe" which was wonderful.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Wichita, Kansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had stayed at the same location many times when it was the St. Louis. This was our fist time since being hotel Mazarin. Over the top pleased. Best service. Beautiful rooms. Great location! Awesome rates will be back.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep inn do not go for a balcony room. . . Lots of honking go on all night long thro...
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Really nice hotel, great location and very good breakfast. We received an upgrade to a room with a balcony because it was our anniversary. Enjoyed our stay and loved the fact that breakfast was served until 11.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

What a fabulous hotel!
Great breakfast included taked in the loveliest courtyard after a sleep in a really lovely stylish room - maybe a little small but there's is so much to do in this wonderful city it is just a place to lay you head, which reminds me of just how quiet this hotel is considering its fabulous location - one street back from Bourbon.
I am telling everyone about this hotel with the fear of a room not being available the next time I visit New Orleans!
The staff maybe a little 'laid back' but don't let that disturb you when you check in - they have everything 'under control'!
Do yourself a favour when next in New Orleans give this place a try - I promise you will love it - thanks to all the staff at The Mazarin from a very grateful Aussie traveller and her partner - we loved it!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hotel Mazarin? Share your experiences!