Got a terrific deal on Priceline for the Westin, so all complaints are minor relative to the value. This hotel offers some of the great Westin features: nice views, great bed, double shower heads. However, the parking and elevator systems are cumbersome. There are three different elevators to negotiate in the Canal Place building, which can be confusing. Check in was easy and the lobby views are great. Carpet is worn around the hotel. TV channels were often fuzzy and some didn't work at all.
Overall, the value was terrific. The complaints would not keep us from returning, but our expectation based on other Westins (Chicago, San Diego) wasn't lived up to here.
- Also Known As:
- Westin New Orleans Canal Place Hotel
- Westin New Orleans Canal Place Hotel New Orleans
- Westin New Orleans
- New Orleans Westin
- Westin Canal Place
- Westin Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin New Orleans Canal Place is downtown just steps from the French Quarter, the Convention Center, Jackson Square, and the central business district. Offering a rooftop pool and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Westin New Orleans Canal Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.