The good and bad about Westin is its consistency and looking at the physical plant of tis hotel,kudos to Westin for maintaining consistency with the brand. The hotel is clean. The staff friendly. It feels a bit far from things but really isn't, quite convenient.
Only downside is the self parking requires you to validate and the tyrant at the booth will make no exceptions and direct you to return to the front desk. That is ridiculous, i understand the garage is maybe city or third party owned, but Westin folks need to secure a better agreement. The hotel takes a hit on service for that one.
- Also Known As:
- Westin New Orleans Canal Place Hotel
- Westin New Orleans Canal Place Hotel New Orleans
- Westin New Orleans
- New Orleans Westin
- Westin Canal Place
- Westin Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin New Orleans Canal Place is downtown just steps from the French Quarter, the Convention Center, Jackson Square, and the central business district. Offering a rooftop pool and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Westin New Orleans Canal Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.