Not sure about some reviews that said rooms were tired....ours was very nice. The mall below the hotel does not have that much in it, but there was a Starbucks. The hotel is right across the street from the Harrah's casino. We did not have to walk more than 4 or 5 blocks for any restaurant we went to, and all were great.
Had lunch at the hotel restaurant during the conference I was there for, and I we all enjoyed our meal.
It is on the edge of the French quarter and not right in the thick of things, but overall we liked the hotel and had a great stay.
- Also Known As:
- Westin New Orleans Canal Place Hotel
- Westin New Orleans Canal Place Hotel New Orleans
- Westin New Orleans
- New Orleans Westin
- Westin Canal Place
- Westin Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin New Orleans Canal Place is downtown just steps from the French Quarter, the Convention Center, Jackson Square, and the central business district. Offering a rooftop pool and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Westin New Orleans Canal Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.