The Westin was the right place for us to stay in New Orleans.
At checkin, we were upgraded to a riverview room just by asking. And the view was wonderful --the boats on the river, the late afternoon storms brewing from the gulf and a romantic morning, sunlit view of the French Quarter. The hotel is located right beside the French Quarter -- a peaceful retreat but easy to walk to for dinner. A river front park is just across a parking lot for walking the dogs. Room service food is good and not badly priced. Various reviews mention the elevator problems -- we did not have much in the way of problems during our stay and they are being worked. on. Many thanks,also, for the doorman who made an eighty year old women feel like sixty.
In short, we receommend the Westin as your hotel in New Orleans!
- Also Known As:
- Westin New Orleans Canal Place Hotel New Orleans
- Westin New Orleans Canal Place Hotel
- Westin New Orleans
- New Orleans Westin
- Westin Canal Place
- Westin Hotel New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin New Orleans Canal Place is downtown just steps from the French Quarter, the Convention Center, Jackson Square, and the central business district. Offering a rooftop pool and free wifi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Amex, Venere, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin New Orleans Canal Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.