From the very beginning the staff was helpful, friendly and anxious to assure that we had a pleasant visit. The hotel is relatively easy to get in and out of. We are thrifty travelers but we chose the valet parking. You can save $10-15 a day by going to the nearby private lots (if you don't take your car out till you check out) but it was so not a hassle it was worth the splurge to us. The rooms were older but nicely kept up. The place just oozed New Orleans charm. We would never stay anywhere else when in NO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel - Reopened after complete renovation in November 2014. Located in the heart of storied and soulful New Orleans is Q&C. Tucked between the French Quarter and the Warehouse/Arts District, we're the perfect launching pad for your escapades-no matter what you're seeking. This historic building was completely re-imagined in 2014. The design of Q&C embraces the historic bones of the building, giving guests a peek at the past with a glimpse of original brick walls and wood floors, while thoroughly catering to modern sensibilities. While we're committed to the timeless spirit of Southern hospitality, we sure aren't your daddy's hotel. Like our guests, we're gastro-nerds, music fans, and culture junkies devoted to spreading the gospel of New Orleans' greatest undiscovered experiences. Don't just visit New Orleans. Savor it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Q&C Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen And Crescent Hotel
- Clarion Collection New Orleans
- Clarion Collection Queen Crescent
- Clarion New Orleans