The Q and C hotel has a great location! it is is walking distance to the French Quarter, Bourbon St., Canal St. and the convention area (about 5 - 10 minutes in either direction). Staff is friendly, hotel is clean. There were a few issues on a few days with the number of towels left, but we made do. Hotel has an old rustic feel with a modern twist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel - Reopened after complete renovation in November 2014. Located in the heart of storied and soulful New Orleans is Q&C. Tucked between the French Quarter and the Warehouse/Arts District, we're the perfect launching pad for your escapades-no matter what you're seeking. This historic building was completely re-imagined in 2014. The design of Q&C embraces the historic bones of the building, giving guests a peek at the past with a glimpse of original brick walls and wood floors, while thoroughly catering to modern sensibilities. While we're committed to the timeless spirit of Southern hospitality, we sure aren't your daddy's hotel. Like our guests, we're gastro-nerds, music fans, and culture junkies devoted to spreading the gospel of New Orleans' greatest undiscovered experiences. Don't just visit New Orleans. Savor it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Q&C Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen And Crescent Hotel
- Clarion Collection New Orleans
- Clarion Collection Queen Crescent
- Clarion New Orleans