“Excellent, cute, calm, great location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Q&C Hotel

You added Q&C Hotel to your Saves list
Q&C Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   344 Camp Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 (Formerly Queen & Crescent Hotel) (Central Business District)   |
Hotel packages
Special Price
Extra 10% Off Lowest Rate
Ranked #37 of 155 Hotels in New Orleans
Paris, France
“Excellent, cute, calm, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This newly-renovated boutique hotel is just what we were looking for in New Orleans. 5 min walk from the French Quarter and walking distance from the Warehouse district as well, it's on the continuation of Chartres Street with tons of great restaurants and independent stores to visit.
Tiny gripes with housekeeping in the rooms and some of the receptionists, but nothing major.
The décor of the hotel is outstanding, and the lobby is super relaxing and classy. Our room had a partial brick wall, which made it feel old-fashioned but still chic. The bar is in the other building; we never tried it but the ambiance looked fine. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Dear Amelie E.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Q&C Hotel/Bar. We're happy to hear that you appreciated the renovations and character of the hotel. We hope to see you back at Q&C Hotel/Bar soon!

qrator@qandc.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My husband and i were having our anniversary of 10 years so we decided to book because of reviews. First, the hotel was beautiful. The staff was friendly and the bar was great! The cons were that I had room 506 and it felt like a sauna on the 5th floor. My room had the air intake right in front of the door so it pushed hot air into my room and I was unable to cool it down. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were too small and I woke up with a neck ache. I also woke up to a mega phone blasting a countdown for a marathon that I didn't know had its start point right by the hotel. If I had a room in a different area of the hotel and wasn't woken to a megaphone early in the morning it might have been really nice place to stay.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Brittany C -

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Q&C Hotel/Bar. We’re so happy that you chose to spend your 10 year anniversary with us, and that you enjoyed the bar. I’m so sorry to hear that your room was an uncomfortable temperature - please know that we’ve taken steps since your stay to address that issue. We’d love to see you back at Q&C Hotel/Bar in the future.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Just spent a week in New Orleans for a combination of business and pleasure. Everything is brand new and very contemporary. I had one night where a business dinner was cancelled so I ended up eating at the hotel bar. For dinner I had their fried ribs (I took a chance on bartender's recommendation) and it was amazing. I told him my plans had fallen through and he offered a sazerac (spelling??) cocktail which was equally great. The bar began to fill up and I met several fun people staying there and had a great night. Everyone had plans to go out but about a group of 8 of us ended up staying in the hotel bar as we did not think we would find a better spot.

Overall, the room was brand new and everything looked unique to the hotel. I especially appreciated the ability to link my iPad to the TV which enabled me to use my apps.

I have already made plans to come back and bring my wife for a long weekend.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear Bob H,

Thank you for choosing Q&C Hotel/Bar for your recent trip to New Orleans - we’re so glad you enjoyed the experience and our updated look! We’re looking forward to seeing you again in the near future with your wife.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel last week with my husband for our anniversary. The walk to the French Quarter was very enjoyable. The inside has this very welcoming vintage yet modern appeal. Our room looked awesome. It had exposed brick and a ridiculously comfortable bed. The bathroom was even beautiful. The downstairs restaurant was a real high point as well. It has an open kitchen so you can watch the chefs cook while relaxing at the bar. New Orleans has great food, but the restaurant there was reason enough to visit the hotel. It was my favorite meal in New Orleans in a long time and we probably should have just eaten there for our anniversary dinner...All in all, I would and will recommend this hotel to anyone visiting New Orleans.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Q&C for three nights over New Years. The hotel is absolutely beautiful. The interior designer that completed the remodel truly does receive recognition. Everything from the lights to the doors to the floor to the hallways was custom and absolutely gorgeous. The rooms were a little small, but who cares, we were just sleeping there. The location was fantastic. Great bar/restaurant. We did, however, encounter problems almost immediately. The hot water in the bathroom didn't work on the first and second night; temperatures were lukewarm at best. We called the front desk and the engineer came up, but he told us we needed to run the water for at least 20mins to "call the hot water up." That wasn't a real solution nor did it work. We complained to the manager and she moved us to a room in the other building, which had hot water, but no heat. Granted it's NOLA, but it was in the 40's at night so the room got chilly. We complained the next day to the manager again. She was very accommodating and responsive. We were more than adequately compensated for our inconveniences.

I really appreciate good customer service. Q&C did a great job with that, remedying an obvious problem. This hotel has the potential to be wonderful, but they need to fix these sort of basic problems. They seemed to pour a ton of money into the aesthetic remodel, but I wonder what was updated behind the walls?

Room Tip: Request a higher floor with a view.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Amy F, Public Relations Manager at Q&C Hotel, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear rmaggid,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Q&C Hotel/Bar. We're so happy that you chose to spend your New Years with us, and that you appreciated the level of detail put into creating a welcome space that truly represents our city. While I'm glad that our team impressed you with their response to the heating and hot water issues you encountered, I’m so sorry and disappointed that you encountered the issues in the first place. Please know that we’ve taken steps since your stay to remedy both issues. We'd love to see you back at Q&C Hotel/Bar in the future.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I recently stayed here and all I can say is WOW. From the wonderful gentleman at the front desk to the super friendly bartenders. The room was one of the most amazingly decorated and comfortable rooms I have ever stayed in. I would highly recommend staying at this property. I almost forgot the best part the meat and cheese board was out of this world.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Amy F, Public Relations Manager at Q&C Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Timothy916,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoyed our new renovations and our friendly staff! We'd love to see you back at Q&C Hotel/Bar soon.

Amy F
Q&C Hotel/Bar

PS - We're big fans of the charcuterie platter, too!
Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Our room was superclean and very comfortable. There were four grown adults that stayed in the room and we had plenty of space. The bathrooms were updated and the shower had excellent pressure and hot water. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. The hotel and the location more perfect. We walk 17 miles that weekend but we were close to the French quarter and super close to the streetcar. This would be a perfect hotel for a romantic getaway, family overnight, business trip, or a group of friends. Would put this on my places to return.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Kelibundi,

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Q&C Hotel/Bar. We hope to see you back in the near future!

Amy Foster
qrator@qandc.com

Been to Q&C Hotel? Share your experiences!