My boyfriend and I stayed here for a long weekend trip. We choose the Q and C hotel because we got a great rate and liked it's central location. The rooms were nice, very clean and attractively decorated. It was a little noisy for our liking, we could easily hear car horns and the 5 am dump truck every morning. The renovations really look wonderful, but not the best place I've stayed in New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel - Renovation Complete October 2014 Don't just visit New Orleans. Savor it - at Q&C. At the heart of storied and soulful New Orleans is Q&C. Tucked between the French Quarter, the Warehouse/Arts District and Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, it's the perfect launching pad for your escapades-no matter what you're seeking. While the hotel is committed to the timeless spirit of Southern hospitality, they're not your daddy's hotel. The Q&C team is devoted to spreading the gospel of New Orleans's greatest undiscovered experiences to all its guests - whether you're a Saints fanatic, music aficionado or simply in town on business. This historic building was completely re-imagined in 2014. The design of Q&C embraces the historic bones of the building, giving guests a peak at the past with a glimpse of original brick walls and wood floors, while thoroughly catering to modern sensibilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Q&C Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen And Crescent Hotel
- Clarion Collection New Orleans
- Clarion Collection Queen Crescent
- Clarion New Orleans