Awesome historical rustic/industrial hotel. The staff were amazing and went way above and beyond. Temperature was stuck on A/C at first and the staff fixed right away. They even brought my wife and I a fruit plate and bottle of wine to apologize... we weren't mad at all to begin, but we're blown away by their hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel - Renovation Complete October 2014 Don't just visit New Orleans. Savor it - at Q&C. At the heart of storied and soulful New Orleans is Q&C. Tucked between the French Quarter, the Warehouse/Arts District and Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, it's the perfect launching pad for your escapades-no matter what you're seeking. While the hotel is committed to the timeless spirit of Southern hospitality, they're not your daddy's hotel. The Q&C team is devoted to spreading the gospel of New Orleans's greatest undiscovered experiences to all its guests - whether you're a Saints fanatic, music aficionado or simply in town on business. This historic building was completely re-imagined in 2014. The design of Q&C embraces the historic bones of the building, giving guests a peak at the past with a glimpse of original brick walls and wood floors, while thoroughly catering to modern sensibilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Q&C Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen And Crescent Hotel
- Clarion Collection New Orleans
- Clarion Collection Queen Crescent
- Clarion New Orleans