“Wonderful modern hotel in the heart of NOLA” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Q&C Hotel

You added Q&C Hotel to your Saves list
Q&C Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   344 Camp Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 (Formerly Queen & Crescent Hotel) (Central Business District)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Add Breakfast for $1!
Ranked #41 of 154 Hotels in New Orleans
Austin, Texas
“Wonderful modern hotel in the heart of NOLA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

We recently stayed four nights at the Q and C. Everyone one from the valet to the front desk and the cleaning crew were helpful and kind. The rooms are well appointed, stylish and very clean. Great for a romantic getaway. The pizzas are quite good and the bar is lively. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed at the Queen and Crescent over Thanksgiving weekend. I travel to NOLA about every 3 months or so and have my fair experience with NOLA hotels. I was excited to be staying at this hotel because I heard it had been remodeled and updated. According to the pictures online, it looked beautifully decorated. Unfortunately, it did not meet my simple standards.

The good: location is great in my opinion. It puts you right in the middle of the French Quarter and the warehouse district. The hotel looks great and updated. I am glad they decided on retaining the historic charm of the building. Room size is decent.

The bad: The staff needs to be trained to be more welcoming. I got an icy check in experience. I look for customer service in the hospitality industry. I definitely did not get it at this hotel. The elevators were slow all the time but especially a nightmare when it's check out time. We weren't able to get on the elevator till the 4th time it came around because it was full of people, prior to that we had opted into taking the stairs down to the first floor out of frustration only to be met with a fire emergency exit only door and could not be opened if no fire emergency existed. No sign or warning. -_- So we had to go back upstairs and wait for the slow, full elevator once again. Our room was close to a busy street, so it got noisy but it was a busy weekend in New Orleans so it must be taken in consideration. Last but not least, I was not impressed with the housekeeping skills. Upon arriving to my room I decided to take a shower before checking out NOLA and noticed hair from the previous guest was still in the shower. It was pretty noticeable so no excuse for the unsanitary condition I received the shower in. I also found condom wrapper by the bed. It just made me wonder what other shortcuts they may had taken and overall gave me a uncomfortable feeling. Disgusting.

I would give this hotel another chance just because the remodeling really caught my eye. Management should fix these very basic issues because the hotel does have potential.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
QCHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Q&C Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Helen M,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your stay with us last month. On behalf of the entire team I want to apologize for your disappointing experience. There is no excuse for some of the issues you describe. I will contact you directly so that we can work to resolve your concerns, as it doesn't appear from your review that this was addressed with a member of our team.

Please know that our team has undergone intensive training during our grand opening process and I believe you'd enjoy a much different experience should you visit us again.

Thank you, again, for your feedback.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The Q&C was in a great slightly offbeat locations that was still very close to the french quarter and bourbon street. The service was great and everything was very comfortable and accessible. Didn't stay with a pet but apparently it is a pet friendly location as well. I would highly recommend Q&C for the price, location, and atmosphere. Only dislikes which are very very minor would be slow elevators and shower head doesn't really move.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Chris L,

Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed Q&C. We hope you'll visit us again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The Q&C is a great hotel that is perfectly located & has some seriously good food. We live 20 minutes outside of Nola & stay in the city a few times a year. We always look for new places & we'll definitely be back to the Q&C.
The rooms are stylish but cozy and the double shades can black out the room while sleep off your hangover. Quick tip: Do the Quarter during the day & the Warehouse district at night.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
QCHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Q&C Hotel, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Chris T,

We're so glad you spent your "staycation" at Q&C. Thank you for the kind words, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our family stayed at this hotel and it was a great experience. The staff was very accommodating, the rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. It is within walking distance to the French Quarter and yet far enough away to be removed from the night life if desired. We would definitely plan to stay there again if returning to New Orleans.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
QCHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Q&C Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Lily G,

It was great to have you and your family stay with us, and we're thrilled you enjoyed your time at Q&C. See you again soon!

The Q&C Team,
Red Lodge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Beautiful hotel with cool, modern/industrial decor. Our room with two Queen beds was a comfortable size, and the pillowtop beds were SO comfortable. The location was excellent (on a quiet street but only a few minutes' walk to Royal and Bourbon St), the staff was very friendly, and the food and drinks in the bar were delicious. If you choose not to use their valet, there are 2-3 parking garages conveniently located across the street for $20-25/24 hours.

Dear Tarjida,

Wow! And you're now officially one of our favorite guests of all time! Thank you so much for the kinds words about Q&C and our team.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here with my sister for a weekend trip to New Orleans in December. The rooms were a tad small, but the beds were super comfortable and we both loved the toiletry products in the shower and the lotion. The room was quiet and modern looking. The only minor problem we had was the AC wasn't working when we checked in, but they quickly came and fixed it.

My sister and I tried out the gym and it was very nice and had everything you might need, though the AC only blows on the cardio equipment and not over by the weights.

It was in a great location. We walked to everything including back from the Quarter at night. We realized it looked a lot faster to walk than to take a cab since they seemed to be stuck in traffic a lot.

I was a little worried because of some of the bad reviews, but it was a perfectly great hotel in a nice location. We weren't in the room that much, but it was a nice, clean, comfortable and quiet place to come sleep at night.

Parking tip: We parked at the lot right before you got to the hotel on Camp and Poydras for $25 a day, so cheaper than the hotel valet and right next door.

Room Tip: We were in the main building on the 7th floor facing Poydras and it was very quiet and we slept well...