Stayed for four nights in a double bed room. Very nice room with excellent facilities for a hotel that is not a five star property. All in all I would say that the quality of the room compares to any good Hyatt/Fairmont hotel, but the hotel itself is 3 1/2 to 4 star simply because it does not offer things like shoeshine and extras like that. However, it did the job perfectly fine for us and it was actually incredible value for money. Very nice and clean marble bathroom with good amenities. Same applies to the bedroom. Very comfortable beds with goose down duvets and nice pillows. Very large flat-panel TV. Nice ambience.
Breakfast for USD10.95 was very good and covered all the basics for a buffet. Again, very good value for money.
All in all, this hotel ticked all the boxes for me. It has a good location and very good rooms. It really is a top pick in New Orleans since it is close to the French Quarter, but not in it (so you can get a good night rest), but it is likewise in easy reach to CBD. For the price you pay, it is stunning value for money.
- Also Known As:
- The Omni Royal Crescent Hotel New Orleans
- The Omni Royal Crescent Hotel
- Omni Royal Crescent
- Omni New Orleans
- New Orleans Omni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residential-style Boutique Hotel located in the heart of downtown New Orleans business district, 2 blocks from French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your The Omni Royal Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.