We stayed two nights at French Market Inn. It's in a great location, just minutes from pretty much anything you'd want to do. The room was nice and clean. I did book a window room (223), but ended up in a corner room with a window that faced a wall, so we couldn't see the courtyard. The staff was friendly and polite. My only complaint is that I could hear every noise in the courtyard in my room. Every chair being pulled, every cart being pushed by house keeping, EVERYTHING. The people in the room next to us had their television on until about 2 am the first night and we could hear it like it was in our room. Also, (I guess I have 2 complaints) the bed was super uncomfortable. To me, it was like sleeping on a floor. So, in combination with the courtyard noise, my husband and I did not sleep very well. Parking was convenient, right across the street there is a self-parking lot. 54 dollars for 2 nights.
Overall, I would stay here again, but I would bring my own pillow and a few sleeping pills next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookIt.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Otel so you can book your French Market Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Market Hotel New Orleans
- Historic French Market Hotel
- Hotel Historic French Market
- Historic French Market Inn