the place was difficult to find. Do not put the address that comes up on the website, take off the RUE part and the zip is totally different. Awesome staff though. I am not sure about cleaning service. When we arrived back at the room there were no face towels; so needless to say the house-keep did not get a tip left. Valet was very nice and responsive. One of the best I have seen. Do tip them once your stay is over. Nice area. Close to the ocean area where things are going on but not on the man street where you can get a great nights sleep, even by the elevator. Hope you enjoy. A little pricey though! By the way no microwaves or frigs so don't bring those items!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your French Market Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Market Hotel New Orleans
- Historic French Market Hotel
- Hotel Historic French Market
- Historic French Market Inn