We stayed at this hotel in early July 2014 and it was an instant favorite of ours. Its in a great location and has incredible charm and character. We stayed in a "petite" room that had a window overlooking the courtyard. Our room was one of the recently renovated ones so it was very, very nice. The staff we encountered were all very nice and helpful. We felt like royalty.
Pros: People, Product and Price. You can't go wrong here as long as you get one of the renovated rooms. Its also very close to some tasty restuarants, shopping, the acquarium, etc.
Cons: Your overall experience will probably depend on which room you get. Also, its New Orleans and so the parkin situation is not great. I think they hotel charges $35/night and they warned us that it would take upwards of an hour to get our car from the valet due to the event status of our stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your French Market Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Market Hotel New Orleans
- Historic French Market Hotel
- Hotel Historic French Market
- Historic French Market Inn