This hotel looks decent ONLY on website. Outside appearance not maintained at all, only the word INN appears on the building and trash in the parking lot. Staff was friendly but I would only recommend this hotel ONLY IF you have no other choice and for Essence 2010 there was not another hotel for me and friends to stay. The bed linens and towels were so filthy that we went out and purchased our own. We also had purchased lysol and other items to try and get rid of the odor that lurked in the room and the carpets. The carpets were beyond dirty and soiled. Breakfast was cereal in a canister type container, milk in a gallon jug sitting on a table that was pushed against a wall. As for iron or ironing board you can get them at front desk with a $20 deposit, glad I iron before I travel! I have never had a hotel experience like this one.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel New Orleans
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Motel is conveniently located 7 miles from the Superdome, and 8 miles from the French Quarter and Mardi Gras (Downtown).We are a newly renovated seven-story hotel, offering an outdoor pool, meeting facility, and daily complimentary continental breakfast. Our 143 clean and comfortable guest rooms feature high-speed Internet access, We also have special pet friendly guest rooms and handicap accessible guest rooms. Our front desk is staffed 24 hours a day to better serve your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Knight Inn New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.