I am a local from New Orleans and my husband and I took a weekend trip for his birthday to be a tourist in the city. We had never stayed at the Bienville House before but we fell in love with it's New Orleans charm. It is a small boutique hotel that is very characteristic of a charming New Orleans home. it is perfectly located in the center of the French Quarter and is easy walking distance to many attractions. Our room was spacious and very nicely decorated and had a river view. Even though it was on a busy street it was very quiet. The staff was very pleasant upon our arrival and I am sure would be very helpful if we needed directions around the city. The only negative comment I would have to say is that the parking garage is very small but that is due to the limited space in the French Quarter.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.