The mother/daughter trip was a success! We flew into New Orleans and took a shuttle to the Bienville House ( and booked the return shuttle at the same time). I had read many reviews and selected the Bienville House for our four-day trip. The room was very satisfactory with comfy beds and a courtyard shared with three rooms (handy for smokers). We did not need a rental car. We covered everything by foot--the casino, the aquarium, caught the St. Charles streetcar, attended a concert at the House of Blues, Jackson Brewery shopping complex, River Walk shopping, antique shopping, DuMondes, Aunt Sally Pralines, Central Grocery. Don't neglect the candy store right next door to the hotel. The staff was courteous, New Orleans is always fun, and it was a great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans