Stayed here for 3nights from Feb20th2005 and was very satisfied.The location is superb,near the river front,in the French quarter but just far enough away from Bourbon Street,which I found a little noisy and tacky for my taste.The rooms were very comfortable and tastefully decorated and the restuarant is top class.I found the staff extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and I must give a special mention to Adrienne & Beverley who were helpful beyond the call of duty and seamed to genuinely relish the task.The only thing that stopped me giving this hotel 5 spots is the lifts -they are far too slow and far too small.
P.S.Check out the Louis Armstrong tribute band on-site-I don't even like jazz but I loved their performance
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.