My husband and I stayed here 9/3-9/6/2004. Had a king balcony room. The room was on the small side, but I expected that from an old building in the French Quarter. Bed was very comfortable, and the balcony had two chairs overlooking the courtyard and pool and had beautiful flowers cascading from it. Bathroom was pretty standard. Only problem we had was a small lizard had made a home in our room the second night of our stay. Probably came in via the balcony. We asked the front desk to take care of it, but we still aren't sure if they did. Overall the staff was accommodating and answered all of our questions. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just as the French Quarter is perfectly situated in the heart of New Orleans, the Bienville House New Orleans hotel is perfectly situated in the midst of the historic French Quarter. Having just completed a multi-million dollar renovation, the 83-room hotel is a truly distinctive downtown New Orleans hotel establishment. It has a sense of style and grace only to be found in America’s most interesting city, within this New Orleans' boutique hotel accommodations in the French Quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Bienville House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bienville House Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville Hotel New Orleans
- Bienville New Orleans